What I like a lot about ambient music is its great source for images brought to my mind. Usually, this style of music is meant to run in the background, to accompany your being and rather not disturb whatever you do. But actually, it often is really cool and worth listen to very closely and try to detect the sometimes delicate variations and movements in sound. The advice to listen closely definitely applies to tonight's edition, as there always is beauty inside the featured tracks, either clearly and tangible or rather hidden in the details. Best to listen to with headphones, enjoy the tracks by Between Interval (Legacy), Kevin Lyons (Dancers at the End of Time), Lorenzo Montanà (Phase IX), Paul Kwitek, Chris Russell (Labyrinth), Cloudwalk (Forgotten World).
- Between Interval - Inner Guidance (Legacy)
- Kevin Lyons - All Our Yesterdays (Dancers at the End of Time)
- Lorenzo Montanà - Dhalg Fu (Phase IX)
- Paul Kwitek - The Passage (./.)
- Chris Russell - Life's Journey (Labyrinth)
- Cloudwalk - Pillar Golden Light (Forgotten World)