It was a rainy late night. The wiper smeared the lights of passing cars over my front shield. And the sound of luaghter and cool music still resonated in my brain. Yes. I was on my way home from the impressive Electronic Circus festival this morning. And heaven seemed to know it's gone for this year. Well, no, I'm not sad, it was a great event and I enjoyed it a lot. Not that tonight's show has anything to do with it. Except for it being a short version. But it has magnificent tracks on it, by Dean De Benedictis (Salvaging the Present), Realm (Empyrean), Jim Ottaway (Invisible Vortex), John Novak (Laments of a Chess Automaton), Digital People (Dead Orbit), Glenn Main (Tribute to Jean-Michel Jarre).
- Dean De Benedictis - Micro Souls Anthem (Salvaging the Present)
- Realm - Vorpal Sword (Empyrean)
- Jim Ottaway - Invisible Vortex (Invisible Vortex)
- John Novak - Sixty Dragons (Laments of a Chess Automaton)
- Digital People - Primordial (Dead Orbit)
- Glenn Main - Second Rendez-Vous (Tribute to Jean-Michel Jarre)