Tonight's topic is your peace of mind, or not. Well, depends, it definitely starts out that way but maybe gets a bit rougher towards the end. Soundscapes that takee a deep dive into your brain and may lead to calmness and well being. Although I assume the last two tunes will wake you up again. Great tracks on this half hour episode by Moby (Long Ambients 1: Calm. Sleep), Jack Hertz (Time), Fellirium (Mermaids), Phrozenlight (Midnight Radio Compilation 58), Infinite Third (Ambientself), Kevin Lyons (Thirteen Things That Don't Make Sense).
- Moby - LA7 (Long Ambients 1: Calm. Sleep)
- Jack Hertz - Another Time (Time)
- Fellirium - Ghost in the Water (Mermaids)
- Phrozenlight - The Squeezing of the Knobs & Blowing the Fuse do Erupts the Heart (excerpt) (Midnight Radio Compilation 58)
- Infinite Third - Evenness (Ambientself)
- Kevin Lyons - Dark Flow (Thirteen Things That Don't Make Sense)